Sunday, August 29, 2010

Lot #34 Micah Lane, Iron Station NC 28080

A perfect location to get some fresh country air, but keep everything else you want close by!


This 2.24 acre level building lot features a wooded section across the back half. This will give you the privacy you desire. There is a seasonal creek that meanders through the lot, giving you a natural water feature. One of the best things about building your own home is starting from scratch and watching it develop. The other homes in this neighborhood all have unique architecture, no cookie cutter neighborhood here! This is a peaceful cul-de-sac street with no through traffic. Just 6 miles from the HWY 16 By Pass, means an easier commute to wherever you need to go! Shopping and award winning neighborhood schools are right down the street. Lake Norman is less than 10 minutes away. SPLASH! No city taxes and No HOA! What else do I need to say this is where you want to be! Bring your own builder or I will help you find one. It is time to get started on your future, interest rates are low and so are building costs. It is a win win situation!




I have been a Realtor in the Lincoln County NC area for over 12 years. A resident for most of my life and I am proud to call Lincoln County home! If you need solid Real Estate information on Lincolnton NC, Lake Norman or Lincoln County NC I can help! I represent Buyers and Sellers. I also offer Property Management Services. Contact me for more info 704-477-3596, Janet@JanetCoxRealtor.com or visit my site http://www.janetcoxrealtor.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment