Monday, September 6, 2010

618 West Congress Street, Lincolnton NC 28092

Great BUY! This home has all the charm of its era but has been updated to fit your life style. The warm wood floors are beautiful and there is a charming backyard. The side porch is just beckoning you to sit with a glass of tea & a book to pass a quiet afternoon. This is a fabulous downtown location. Just a few minutes and you can walk to dinner, the library, the college or the park! No matter your lifestyle, this location will suit you. The floor plan features a large living room w/ fireplace, dining room, kitchen and two roomy bedrooms. There is also an updated bath & laundry room. The backyard is ample for all your outside needs, without being overwhelming. There is also a detached garage for storage and parking. What else can I say, this house is so charming. Like all things it comes down to price. Priced at an affordable $78,000 you can finance this great home with a USDA Rural Housing loan for $510@ month. That’s all, no surprises, no money down, includes taxes and insurance! That is cheaper than renting this house!! The Rural Housing loan features 4.5% fixed interest rate (APR 5.68) for 30 years. There are so money tax advantages to owning your home. Please call me and let’s take a look at this great home.




I have been a Realtor in the Lincoln County NC area for over 12 years. A resident for most of my life and I am proud to call Lincoln County home! If you need solid Real Estate information on Lincolnton NC, Lake Norman or Lincoln County NC I can help! I represent Buyers and Sellers. I also offer Property Management Services. Contact me for more info 704-477-3596, Janet@JanetCoxRealtor.com or visit my site www.JanetCoxRealtor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment